Hey there, party people. It's about time for an update. Because in ten days--240 hours--this thing is totally happening. Are we ready? We think so.
So what's been going on? Well, we...
- Applied for our marriage license
- Did our final walk-through at the venue with our caterer
- Spent a lovely day with our photographer, planning out post-ceremony photo-ops and angles
- Experienced a wedding (a sort of practice run of events for us) at my friends Cat & Ken's wedding
- Started to assemble and make decorations for the party
- Hammered out details with our music/PA setup
- Delegated tasks to our amazingly helpful family and friends
- Finished sewing 5 out of 5 dresses for the wedding party, ending on this little number for our flower-girl niece Ella
- And received the first of our wedding guests/bridal party, my sister Nikki!
And you know what 10 Days Out also means? Extended forecast, yo!
We're looking at partly cloudy, in the low 80s. Sounds good to us! Just as long as we're not up against mid-90s and thunderstorms, we're fine. Cross your fingers!