Monday, July 19, 2010

For the Aesthetes

Planning a wedding, at least in the beginning stages, is sort of an abstract experience. Mostly it's numbers and figures and dates. If you are the visually stimulated sort, like myself, you need to see things.

I've been asked a few times what our colors are... I didn't really know that was a thing. I mean, I know you might choose a certain color for the bridal party attire, but I was not aware of the authoritative nature of The Colors.

Anyway, I've collected a few scraps of things that I like, and I thought I might share them with you. (This is the fun part.)



Corals and greys. How exactly this is going to translate into an actual wedding, I'm not totally sure. I have bought the fabric for b-maids dresses, and it's close to the peachy-pink you see here. Joe was thinking gray suits for himself and the guys. And I think for flowers, we might do some peachy roses. However it comes together, this is a fun jumping-off point.


Love,
Gabby

Oh! By the way... I wanted to mention that I set our comment moderation to allow people without blogger accounts to comment on posts. So feel free to express your love or distaste in a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment